Sunday, August 6, 2006

Saturday in the Park...

We had another spectacular weekend in Santa Clara.
We spent yesterday at Vasona Park in Los Gatos, watching the beautiful, talented, and awesomely nice Deb Levoy perform her songs.

Deb is a singer-songwriter that I've known for 2+ years. She has a spectacular voice, and her lyrics take a very cool spin on the world.

If you ever get a chance to see her, I highly recommend it!

On the less sunny side of things, Angie and I were tossing the baseball around at the park, and I stepped into a divot and took a nasty spill - spraining my foot in the process.
Despite a night (and day) of ice and aspirin, my foot is black and blue and twice its normal size... (oh, and it hurts like hell)...

Sure, if there was a game tomorrow, I could tape it up and play... but it's been about 13 years since I've sprained a knee, foot, or thumb (laziness does have some rewards!).
I could happily go another 30 without that feeling, with no complaints!


0 comments: