Friday, June 2, 2006

Dance, Dance, Korea

The Fan Dance, Seoul, South Korea

We got over to Korea House again (number 24 in Seoul's Best 100)
No dinner, just the show. I got into the second row, and got a few good shots of the world famous fan dance.

I've mentioned before that I love dance.
Anything that combines music, beautiful women, and photography is a winner in my book.

Rhythm is life, and life is rhythm - at least if you doing it right - so we all dance, even if we don't know it (or aren't very good at it).

Many of my favorite cultures are singing and dancing cultures.
Bali, Thailand, and Hawaii top the list; but Korea ranks surprisingly high as well.

Tonight, we were in the Dongdaemun Stadium area, and it seems like Seoul is breeding a population of super-dancers. They were everywhere.


0 comments: