Saturday, June 21, 2008

Learning at the Speed of Sound

I'm going to have plenty of learning opportunities over the foreseeable future.

Today, Angie and I are packing for a drive up to Sonoma - wine country.
I'm meeting two colleagues there for a 4 day training workshop.
We're getting certified in The Leadership Challenge.
I'll open another post on that...

Secondly, on July 1st, I start my pursuit of a Master of Arts in Adult Education and Learning from University of Phoenix.
I enjoy the learning world and want spend more time with folks outside my company and industry.
This program is perfect for me, because the online aspect supports my travel schedule.

My objectives from the program are:

  1. Strengthen my knowledge of education theory
  2. Strengthen my skill in instructional design and delivery
  3. Immerse myself in an online learning experience to learn more about my own learning preferences.
  4. Observe the online learning experience for more ideas on how to use it in my workplace.
  5. Network and learn from folks outside my workspace...
I'll be posting through it all!


0 comments: