Monday, February 23, 2009

Images of La Paz, Mexico

Swimming with Sea Lions

Angie and I spent 10 days in La Paz recently. Here are my 13 favorite images.
You can see 400 of my best at Huesimages in the Baja, Mexico section.

Traditional Dancers

Egret in La Paz Harbor

Street in the artists town of Todos Santos

2o-foot Whale Shark - La Paz Harbor

Carnaval 2009 Beauty Queen, La Paz

Jumping Manta, Sea of Cortez

Carnaval 2009 Beauty Queen, La Paz


Grey Whale Fluke - Magdalena Bay

Santa Misa Cathedral - La Paz

Sand Dunes - Magdalena Island

Grey Whale Fluke - Magdalena Bay

La Paz Sunset


2 comments:

Skoo Ⅱ said...

Nice place. Nice pictures.
Wish you could share more.

Unknown said...

Thanks! And I can share more... just go to hues.smugmug.com and check out my baja gallery. It's about 3/4's down the front page.