Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Asia Tour 2010 - On the road again...

For the next eight weeks, I'll be leading KLA-Tencor workshops in Asia.


My buddy Martin once called me the "Indiana Jones of Training", so you know that this is the stuff I love - 5 countries, 29 workshops, more than 500 attendees.

Here's the plan:
  • Jan 11 - 15 Singapore:
    Situational Leadership II, Maximizing Customer Relationships, slide:ology
  • Jan 18 - 29 Chennai, India:
    5 Dysfunctions of a Team, Presentation Skills, Managing at KT, Working Globally
  • Feb 1 - 5 Singapore:
    Situational Leadership II, slide:ology
  • Feb 8 - 12 Bali, Indonesia
    cultural anthropology (ie: vacation)
  • Feb 15 - 19 Yokohama, Japan:
    Managing at KT, Hire at KT, slide:ology
  • Feb 22 - Mar 5 Seoul, South Korea
    (Presentation Skills, Managing at KT, slideology)

I'll be sharing highlights in the form of stories, photos, and maybe even videos.


0 comments: