Monday, January 25, 2010

Le Grand Tour D'Asia: Day 18 of 58

Coconut Milk Appam

January 25th, 2010
Learning Moment: Chennai, India

Today I facilitated day one of our flagship management workshop - Managing at KLA-Tencor. It was great session, with excellent questions.

During lunch, my friend Lawrence Sanjay took me to an Appam restaurant for lunch. He described appams as a 'kind of pancake', which wasn't far off. We had a coconut milk appam as a starter - I absolutely love coconut milk - and a mutton appam with curry for the main course.

If I'd ever had an appam before, I didn't know what it was. Now, however, I will not forget.
They are delicious. I highly recommend you try one, wherever you can find it.


1 comments:

San said...

Dear Glenn, I vividly remember that day. Its wonderful nostalgia. We discussed about learning, books, and all nice stuff.....not writing now a days?