Thursday, September 4, 2008

Mindmapping huesworks

click image to enlarge

Here's a mindmap of huesworks. I created it at bubble.us.
It's a cool, easy site to use.

Row one lists five areas of focus.
I spend most of my days exploring and working in these areas.
This blog will focus on these areas as well.
  • MLT - Management, Leadership & Teams
  • LT - Learning and Training
  • CIT - Creativity, Innovation & Thinking
  • DC - DesignComm or Design in Communication
  • GC - Global Culture

Row two lists resources and activities that I leverage in my exploration of these areas.
A number of them, like books, occur in all areas.

Finally, row three lists my offerings or outputs in these areas.
You'll find more information about these from the offerings tab at the top of this blog.


0 comments: