Thursday, November 20, 2008

Five Reasons: Why Laser Pointers Suck

Here you go...

  1. Laser Pointers are Gods way of telling you that your slide designs are shitty. If you need to point at something, take that as a hint to rebuild the slide.
  2. I really don't need to stare at your butt. Your face might not be a match for Brad or Angelina, but it's very likely better looking than your ass. When you take out the laser pointer, you turn away from us.
  3. Every time you turn your back, the jackass next to me pulls out his text-phone and starts 'tap-tapping' away. I hate that. Don't encourage him.
  4. I get vertigo from your swirling of the 'dot'. I gave up video games years ago. I hated "Blair Witch Project". And I'm not an ADD-inflicted feline that's mesmerized by red light.
  5. You look like a dork when play with your pointer. You're going to drop it, or scratch your head with it, or rap it on the table, or do some other equally distracting thing. 

Seriously, throw away your laser pointer and two things happen.
My IQ goes up by 30 points, and my perception of your IQ goes up by 60 points.


0 comments: