Saturday, November 22, 2008

huesworks is now twittered...

When I fly, I always stop in the airport bookstore for the latest issue of Wired magazine.
It's the only time I buy the magazine (not sure why that is... I always enjoy it). Still, I travel enough that I end up reading 6-8 issues a year.

The November issues has a short article called, "Kill Your Blog" that highlights the rise of Twitter. I've known about Twitter and its social media implications, but I don't carry a cell phone or Crackberry, so SMSing isn't all too interesting to me.
After reading the article, however, one aspect intereste me - the ability to upload short 'blurbs' that aren't worthy of a full blog post.

So... now I'm twittered. You'll see an area on the sidebar to the right called "Instant Updates" where my Twitter updates appear. Additionally, you can follow the huesworks Twitter page.

Enjoy... while I figure out what to do with it!


0 comments: